Megalopoli






megalopoli.posterous.com

This is a new blog I am contributing to, and it will have more straight-up stuff I am doing in Istanbul everyday. My friend Josh and I started it, well he started it, and I put stuff on it. He just moved to Beijing. The theme is living in a developing-world metropoli. There is another guy from Tokyo (breaks the rule of the blog by being in a developed metropolis) and a kid from our high school who is supposedly going to write from
Ljubljana (which breaks the rule of the blog by neither being in a developed country or being a metropolis). Please feel free to join up if you live in any of the following cities:
Jakarta
Cairo
Mexico City
Sao Paolo
Lagos
New Delhi
Karachi (I would be jealous)
Manila
Tehran (I would be super jealous)

also, here are some recent pictures from Istanbul

Comments

Popular Posts